2012年1月30日月曜日

Yesterday's our date...☆

\ Hello /




Hello,my readers!!;-)


Last Sunday, I met my darling!!<3
We haven't met since last Sunday Wednesday.

You think it's short?? Aww~ I felt sooooo long!!!(;_;)
I wish we could meet everyday,however,in fact,I'm really happy only I met him!!!XD lololol




The day,we went to a "Family Book" to rent a DVD we'll watch at his home.
Finally,we rented "●REC". It's horror movie!!:O

Do you know??




After that,we bought some doughnuts at Mister Doughnut and we went to his home!:D



First,we started to prepare our lunch!!
We cooked them:





 (Actually,I don't know what does this say in English;-( )




 (This contains lettuces,cucumbers,tomatos and shrimp)




Do you know this?
My darling said this is Spanish cuisine. 








It's so easy for us to cook them though he started to practice cooking and I usually cook only confectioneries!:P lolol



And them,we watched "●REC".
For me,it's a little fearful film.>---<





And I show the day's coord!!<33
The day's outfit was so simple,isn't it??^^ lol



Tops:RELASHE,a ce moment
Botoms:Dig Deep
Socks:Ageha
Shoes:??? (Sorry,I don't know.)

※Aww~,I forgot taking photo about my outer on the day.Sorry~:'-(




And my hair.



Uh~ I used only hair iron.^^;
I wanna make my hair cute~:'-((( I'll practiceharder!>---<





Okay,that's all!!



My darling made my day!!<33333
Thank you,darling!!!XD

I wish we can meet soooooon!!!!!




Thank you for reading!!!<333






xoxo,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿