2012年1月6日金曜日

My respect person...☆


Hello,my readers!:D

I'm sorry my blog's post was late:'-(



My school began on today:3

But I'll graduate from high school on March 1st!!
Moreover,My school(it's only our grade) closes for home study from February 11th to 29th,so my high school life is veryyyy shorrrt(@_@)!!wow



I hope we enjoy the remaining of my school life!:3




And I tell you my god!!XD


For me,god means a person I have the greatest respect:-))




The person is...





桜井莉菜(Rina Sakurai)❤❤❤




Do you know her??

She is Japanese fashion model!
Her fashion magazine is 小悪魔ageha(Koakuma ageha),I introduced at the latest post;D

She is sooo soooo cuuuuute!!XD


I'm always impressed by her sence and code!!
Her styles are so many,for example,rock code,fairy code,and so on!!!

She also produce eyelashes!:)) They are "fairy lash"
I'll review it on maybe next time!^^



This photo is at my phone;-)




I try to be like her now and future!!:3





This person is my lover,too!=]


Her name is ラムちゃん(Ramu chan)❤❤❤




She is one of heroine in Japanese manga:3

Her anime is うる星やつら(Uruseiyatsura).


Do you have already known?:)
I love this manga so much!!



The author wrote it also created 犬夜叉(Inuyasha) and らんま1/2(Ranma1/2) and...
Ohh! I forgot to tell the author name for you(^^;;

Her name is 高橋留美子(Rumiko Takahashi)!;D
She is one of famous manga creater(^ω^)



Please search on your PC if you feel incluned to know about her or her manga!XD
I think you'll be moved by them!!



Finally,I show you a picture I drew Ramu chan.


I should make a effort to draw a picture well:3 Hehe



Japan is midnight and I'm going to take a exam tomorrow!!(@_@)

Good night,my readers!
おやすみなさい♪( ´▽`)



Thank you for reading,every time^^


Lots of love,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿