2012年1月12日木曜日

01/09 Date~part2~



Hi,my readers!(^^)/

I continue to write the rest of last post:3
Yeah,about my purchases;D




This!!


You know what is this??
I got it in the Sanrio shop!!XD



Yes,this is a diary & schedule book❤❤


How cuuuuute this stuff is!!XD

Actually,I love My Melody so much!!!


Uh,do you know My Melody?:)She is a one of Sanrio characters.
And to my joy,she and I were born on same day,01/18!!:D The day is coming soon!!XD


Ooh~,I have drifted away from the subject.(^^;)


I'll write down my memories on it!❤
I think memory in my heart is the treasure of my life.




And

Look at this!:)








Can you see it? In fact,you are hard to see??^^; Sorry~
This is tutu!:D This color is beige.

This is one of my purchases on my date!


I had already have black one,but I bought it because I love tutu very much!!❤
I'll coordinate this and rock stuff or cute stuff!!:3

I promise that I show my coordinate for you when I make my style!<3<3 Next!!;P







You can see this clearly,can't you?:D haha
Yes,this is a knit dress in black!


I think this is sooo cute and sexy!<3<3 I fell in love with this at first sight!!!!!! I'll also show this dress coordinate;-) Okaaay,this is all!:D Thank you for reading!;>



If you wanna know about anything or ask me,please write a comment!!:P
For example,how to make,fashion,my stuff,and so on!:3


Lots of love,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿