2012年1月17日火曜日

Nails...☆

Hello,cutie!;D



On ordinary days,I go to school,so I don't have my news~(;_;)Oh!
Sorry~~~

But I try to write my post as hard as I can!(`・ω・´)



I went shopping after school today because my school was over at noon.
Actually,I was planning to buy some language book and something else:)

However,There were no books I wanted!!:'-(((
Too bad!!!!!
I'll go to a big bookstore because the bookstore I dropped by is a little small...



But I got a mirror!;)

This is

Ahahaha

This is hard item?? For me,this looks soooo nice!!XD
I love hard items like this!


I often put on punk coordinate few years ago~:P haha
But my darling don't like hard coord,especially choker!:-<

I wanna make me girly in front of my darling!!>---<
Is it strange?(´・ω・`)Uh~


Well,I put on a little rock coordinate occasionally~ haha





Yeahhh,I'll go on to the main subject!(^^;) tehehe

I show you my nail!!<3



①A leopard nail
(I bought these about 1week ago)

How do you think?:)))

I'm going to use this on my girly coord!<3


I can say it definitely that you are surprised at my report!!!
That's why these nail set was only ¥100!!!!:O
This is sooooooo cheap items but it is sooo cuuuute!!XD

I think I got a good deal!!^^
I was satisfied with my purchases;P hahaha






And

②A black nail
(I made it few years ago. lol)

This is my first nail I made!!:-)))
Aww~ I think it is very nice for first creature^^♪

I hope you will like it!:3



In this year,I wanna try to make many nails!
Uh... I can't make my nail decoration because I'll be a student of the science of nursing~:-(

So I'll enjoy 付け爪(thukedume)!:D
(I'm sorry I don't know what is the English for Japanese word "thukedume",so please tell me if you know...:'-(  )





Thank you for reading my blog everytime!

 
(See you again and Good night!)



Kisses & Hugs,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿