2012年1月10日火曜日

01/09 Date~part1~

Hey!!!
All of my readers!

I'm so happy that the number of readers of my blog increase recently!!
Thank you soooo much!XD
Please tell me if I forget to follow you~:'(




Okay,My darling and I went to shopping yesterday!:D
We could spend very very gooood time!!❤❤❤

I'll tell you about the day!:3




Oh! But first I show you my new cosmetics!!:D


♡DollyWink No.1


♡DollyWink No.5


♡DollyWink liquid eyeliner

I think these are so good to make up nutural eyes!:D


I bought these items for date!!XD
That's why I wanna make me more cute and pretty everyday! Especially with darling!!\(//∇//)\
So I tried on new eyemake:3


You can see the effective!:)
Here you are!!

Darling and me~❤❤


Are we sweet?(@_@;)Ahaha


※I don't get a permit,so I can't show you my darling' face:'-((
I'm sorry~~~(;_;)




Finally,I show the day' fashion!:D


Outer&Tops:Avail
Bottoms:Honeys
Socks:Koakuma Ageha
Boots:Shoe Mart
Pierced earrings:??? ( Sorry,I forgot it(^^;) )
Neckles:Present from darling❤


I love rock code like so much!!XD
However,I'll try on Himegyaru code like Himena & Sui chan!:3



And I show my purchases for you on next post~^^;


Thank you for reading every time‼꒰ ૢ●௰ ૢ●✩꒱


ᎥᏝᵒᵛᵉϋෆ*
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿