2012年1月28日土曜日

Cuuuuute letter from Sui Princess...☆


Hey,my dear readers!!:D


Sorry,I'm late for the post--I was busy recently:'-(
I'll tell you about the reason later!
I can't tell you now... Sorry~!!!(;_;)




Guess what! I have some great news!!^---^


Yeahhhhh,I received the letter from Sui Princess in Germany on last Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!XD



Here!! Look this!;-)



I'm soooooooo happy for getting her letter!!!
I love her!! I respect her hime gyaru style!!<33333

I think she is real gyaru!!^^



And I was very very surprised at the unexpected present!!!!!
She have enclosed a purikura,her photo with autograph,pretty tisues and hair accessory!!
How cuuuuuuuute they are!!!XD


Danke schon,Sui-chan!!
Ich liebe Sui!!!!!(^3^)-<33333




I'm looking forward to meet her in April!!
I must save money~~~!!!:O lololol






By the way,I'll take a exam of TOEIC!;-)

I study for it every day~! Have you taken it??:D
Actually,It'll be an entirely new experience for me,so I may be nervous!^^; lolol




Okay,that's all of this article.
Tomorrow,I'll meet my darling!!XD nyaaa~



Thank you for reading and comment!!;)
I love you<333


\ Bye-Bye~<3 /

P.S. "Bye-Bye" means "さようなら(sayounara)" or "またね(matane)" in Japanese!:P
You have already known?? lolol




Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿