2012年2月24日金曜日

My volunteer work...☆


 
Heyyy,my reader!!:D


 

Today,the volunteer work I tell you has finished!;)
I'll post the article about this work!!


 

 
Uh~,one of my readers,Junjun chan requested the article about recipe for Valentine's sweets on the comment. Thnxxx~<333
I have these recipe I wrote. But it is written by Japanese!!*O*
So I'll write them in English! My English isn't well,however,I try hard for my dear readers!!!(^3^)-☆chu

 
Please wait~~~(>_<)

 


Truffe & Snowball Cookies Recipe



 
 Omulette Riz & Chocolat Framboise Mousse Recipe





Okay,I tell about my voliunteer work!!
As I said before,It began on Feb.13 and finished Feb.24.
I worked only oridinary days:O lol

Oh!! I forgot to tell "The place I worked"!:P Tehehe
Yeahhhh,at an elementary school.
It is the school I graduated before 5?6? years ago!!^---^


During 2weeks,I teached the kids some their studies and played ith them.:-))
For instance,tag,ice-tag,the police&thief,and so on!:D

Children is sooooooo~ adorable!!(≧▽≦)
I wanna have my baby~~~!!XD lololol




The reason I joined this volunteer is "to communicate with many people"
My dream is to be a nurce!! Nurces usually come in contact with so many oatients on the place of work.

As so many men, so many minds,all the patients are each character or indivisuality and have each sick.
Moreover they live in their respective lifestyle.


I think I need to know about companions very well by the daily communication to nurse tenderly.;))
So I wanna raise my skill through this volunteer work.


※Sorry~,I can't show picture about it because it's a privacy~:'-(





And I'll talk with my friend,Sui Princess via Skype on day after tommorow!!XD
I'm a fan of her!!! I'm looking forward to dooooooooo~!!

And on next Monday,I'll meet my darling!!<333
I can't during 2weeks,so I'm very very happyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

 


Thnxxx 4 readin!!<333
Love you~~~!!!


 (oyasumi)
(Gooooood Night~!<333)



P.S. If you wanna talk with me via Skype,plz tell me ur account on the comment!;)
I'll send e-mail 4 u!!:3 nyaaaa~

 

Kisses & Hugs,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿