2012年2月15日水曜日

St.Valentine's Day...☆


Hey,you guys!!:D

Sorry,my post is soooooooo late!!:-(((







As you know,today is St.Valentine's Day!!!!!
In Japan,the day is women give her dears(ex.darling,family or friends,but darling mainly) a present such as chocolate!;-))


Generally speaking,few men give women a present.
The reason is women usually received it on March 14 what is called "White Day".

How did you do today?^^



I was planning some presents for my darling in secret before 1week ago!<333

But I'm sorry we didn't meet today because we are busyyyyyy recently and our schedule is very tight!!!(;_;) OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt like crying when I had known it:'-(((


So I prepared many biiiiiiig presents for my hubby!!XD
I met him and gave them on the day before yesterday!:3

LOOOOK!!:D
These are all of presents I gave!<3<3<3<3<3



Snowball Cookies


Truffe


 Chocolat Framboise Mousse





I thought the presents are only homemade swwets at first.
However,I wanted to prepare more presents for surprising him as time went by!!:P lol
Moreover,I decided to cook an omlet containing fried rice because I knew he love it!:D

But I forget taking photo...:'-((
Sorry~~~




And I wrote a special message for him!<333
The content is secret!!;)) Tehehe
But this much is certain. I made an affectionate letter!!<33333




Finally,I show our photo for you!^---^






We ate this at Cocos,Japanese restaurant!!XD
Soooooooo yummy!!!!!




I pray we can have a goooooood time forever and I love my hubby until the end of my life...<3


Oh~,our schedule is full!!!X-(((
How long can't I meet him until next time??:'-(*weep*


I do a volunteer activity at an elementary school from Feb.13-25.
If you hope to see the post about it,I'll post!!:P lol






Thnxxx 4 reading everytime!!<33333






Lots of love,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿