2012年3月6日火曜日

St.Valentine's recipe...☆


Hi guys!!!

I'm sorry my posting is late.
Don't you think it strange i post article about Valentine's day on today~:-))lolol

Sorry,cuties(>_<)!!



 
I have so many things I wanna say yooou!!
I'll tell you by turns!:D

Please wait more~^^;


 

Okay,I give you the recipe for truffe<333

I tried writting them hard!^^ lol
Please tell me if you can't understand them~.





Truffe

~ingredients~
・Chocolate bar  120g
・Fresh cream  60cc
・Cocoa-powder or Powdered sugar  a moderate amount


~Process~
①Pour Fresh cream(60cc) into a pot and heat it until coming to a boil. After water boils,put out a fire.
②Pour Chocolate bar(120g) into the pot and mix slowly with a whisk and dissolve it.
③Pour ②(fresh cream & chocolate) into a vat and cool and make hard it in a refrigerator for 30min.
④Make a ball of them and make hard it in a refrigerator for 30min~1hr.
⑤Decolate with Cocoa-powder or Powdered sugar(a moderate amount).

☆Finish☆





Okay??^^;



Sorry,I can't post only this recipe because others is hard for me to write in English(>_<)
I have to study English hard~~~





Yeahhh,
I'll post the articles I wanna tell you^---^




Thnxxx  my dears~!!<33333
I looooooooove you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


Lots of love,
Asuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿