2012年2月5日日曜日

My sincere thanks for you...☆


Hey,my cute readers!;)

 

Many thanks for your opinion on last article of my blog!<3
That was really informative!!^-----^

 

Actually,I wanna decided by majority vote. Okay??:3
But I'll make my hair another hair color by a minority opinion next time!!
Why,yes. I'd like to make much of my dears anytime!!<33333

And I'll listen to the opinion of you who haven't voted yet until February 26!!
Please comment if you haven't written!;D




Finally,I show today's my style for you!:P
I met my darling~<3<3<3


Coordinate

Outer:DIG DEEP
Tops:??? (I forgot)
Skirt:one way
Socks:ageha



Hair & Fake eyelashes I used

Fake eyelashes I used are produced by Thubasa Masuwaka!!




Okay,I'll go to bed~(-ω-`)lol
I must get up early tomorrow morning because I'll go to school!^^

Thanks for reading!;D

 

(Good night~<3)




Kisses & Hugs,
Asuka

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿