2012年11月13日火曜日

Summer Vacation...☆

Hiiiiiiiiii,my readers!!!
 
I'm sorry I didn't post an articles long time (;_;)
I enjoy spendin my school life^^
 
 
Uh~...
I should report 4 u:P Tehehe
First,I'm afraid to say I divorced my sweetheart in June.
We loved each other for 2 years... ;;
 
But I got myself a new boyfriend on July 15th!!!XD
We were in the same grade together in junior high school!!!!
I didn't think I date him when I was junior high school student. :O lolol
 
He always has my interest at heart.
I looooooove him!!!XD
I'm addicted 2 him(//ω//)Tehe
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next,I show you some pic durin summer vacation;-)
 
 
 
 
Hanae & me
 
I died my hair orange:3
Do you like??lol

We took this purikura when we bought new swimwear in Takasaki^^
I got a black one<33
 
 
 
 

 

 
My friends <3
(Su-min,Kaho,Ryuji,Rei(my hubby XD),me,Daisuke,Hanae,Kana)
 
Can u find me?? lol
 

We went to Mizuki sea.
The day of weather is cloudy(;;)
SHOOOOOOCK!!!!!:'-(((
 
 
 
 
 

Hanae & me Tehehe~<3
 
 
 

Thanks 4 readin & Plz ur comments;-)))
 
 
 
 
Lots of loooooooooooove,
Asuka
 
 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿