2012年11月18日日曜日

The beautiful world...☆

 
Hey,my sweeties ;D
 
I'll write about what happend 03.11.
The day was my special day because I had a date with my hubby!!
 
 
 
I had waited the day xD
That's why my darling is a office worker and I'm a student,so his holiday hardly coincided eith mine(;;)
 
 
 
 
 
We went to Aqua world(Ibaraki Perfevtual Oarai Aquarium) by my car :3
Aqua world URL   http://www.aquaworld-oarai.com/
 
Actually,it took about 2 hours :o
But we enjoyed talking soooo much in my car ^^
 
 
 
Arrived!!!! XD
 
It's Pacific Ocean.
Soooooooo beautiful !!!
 

 
 
Happy dolphins<3
 
We prayed we can love until the end of our life...<333 Tehehe
 
 
 
 
 

A headfish with my hubby LOL
 
He looked pleased and kept his eyes a headfish.^---^
He always has a boyish heart. XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally,we went down the stairs and looked out the sea.

 
 
I looove the sea because it's sooo misterious.
The sea invite my heart.
 
 
 
 
I always think I wanna be a mermaid like Ariel.
Do you knou her??
 
She is one of Disney character^^
 
 
Ariel
She is soooooooooo cute xD
 
 
 
 
 
My hubby is shy,so I can't show you our pics.
But I'll post our memory!!:3
 
 



 
 
 
 
with luv,
Asuka
 
 
 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿