2011年12月21日水曜日

Study...☆

Hello!:)


Today I'm going to write about my studying.


First,recently I study for the examination.







These are some teaching materials.

The examination suajects are,for example,Japanese,Mathematics,English,Biology,Chemistry and Modern Sociology.


It's too many!!(@_@)



Though I could pass an enter examination for university,I have to take it:-(


It takes place in January.So I must study hard during winter vacation〜(;_;)









Next,I'm studying Chinese and French!
For me,they are a source of benefit as well as hobby.






I wanna take a trip to so many countries with my darling!<3<3

We'll go to the Tokyo Disney Land on the day after tomorrow!!
I can hardly wait for next Friday!XD


Tomorrow,we're going to go to a shopping center to buy some chocolate,candy,chewing gum,and so on!^^




I'll write about it after our pleasure:3


See you:))

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿